Believe , magic and miracle will following you .
Life is follow you .
“ The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper ” ~ W.B. Yeats ~
“So hope for a great sea-change
on the far side of revenge.
" Believe that a further shore
is reachable from here.
Believe in miracles
and cures and healing wells "
~Seamus Heaney ~
Whenever you are , you are living in a miracle
One of my greatest desires is for this consciousness to happen worldwide . I believe it will happen .
For you see , these days,
I am smiling because I am grateful—grateful to simply greet and embrace each and every single one of my days .
As I began to feel full , beautiful and magnificent internally , I experienced others feeling these things for me in a greater way than ever before . As I accepted my feelings and was kind to myself when I struggled, I encountered others who did the same for me .
Listen to your heart , trust your instinct , follow your intuition , believe your gut and FOCUS
" When obstacles arise , you change your direction to reach your goal ;
You do not change your decision to get there "
~Zig Ziglar~
Make lists to be grateful for , make points of praising for something new each beautiful day
Make lists to be grateful for , make points of praising for something new each beautiful day
Find JOY in this morning's sunrise and be thankful for the gift of another day to live for
Evening sunset sing joyfully
It’s so important to create the space for all of the great things you desire to come into your life.
You are whole by just being you , you don’t need someone else to complete you .
As always, love yourself . You are the one to be completed yourself .






No comments:
Post a Comment