Swim For Life
Start the year strong and develop good habits to create positive change all year long .
Have an amazing energy from your training session .
Practicing your unique .
Know yourself and what you need to get in the zone .
🏊🏊🏊
Endurance makes you stronger .
Joys and sorrows and give you strength to face day ahead .
Quiet your mind and leave tension behind and then hit to pool , because swimming makes me beautiful , strong , confident and swimming gives me a happy life and a balanced soul .
It's not just swimming , Swimming is life .

{ I have spent most of my life dedicating to ” Just Swimming ” . It is the one thing that makes me SMILE , the feeling of COLD rushing water awakens me and gives me comfort }
~ I have seen lives heal and change in major ways as a result of reconnecting my mind and to my body . Gratefully , I can see more hopes and dreams even more again . I feel my life more even more be in peace , joy ,love and harmony . Because SWIMMING IS LIFE - meetzmi.blogspot.com
Sometime , losing balance in life , is a life of balance .

This path hasn’t been easy , but it has been an amazing journey . Focus on your advantages , and being fully confident about what you have that no one else has . I thankfully that I found my balance on my tipping point and that able to feed my mind , soul and to my body , through of this , tap into my internal wisdom and my life has begun to flow once more .
Enjoy your journey . Keep Swimming
🏊🏊🏊
No comments:
Post a Comment