New year's Resolution
In these final days of December , I reflect back on the year .
I find moments where I was proud of myself , and moments where I see my faults glaring back at me .
I think about how I spent my time and what I could have done differently .
Life moves too quickly to waste it away and not make the most of it .
Yet at this time of year , many of us will start making New year’s resolutions .
What if we could resolve to change for the better , and achieve it ? We can .
Start something ... And do it now .
Here we are at the end of another year and ready to embark on a new one .
💌💌💌
I resolve to eat healthy .
I resolve to meditate every morning and every night .
I resolve to use the internet less , and connecting with myself more .
I resolve to exercise more , swim more and train hard , just keep swimming , trust my own journey .
Practicing your unique .
Know yourself and what you need to get in the zone .
🏊🏊🏊
As 2015 is just around the corner , We can reflect on our intention for entering the new year , or even the new day , and see what aspects of our lives we want to cultivate through meditation and contemplation and
You are your own boss in your job called LIFE , and it is up to you to hold yourself accountable and keep up with your own personal standards .
And you deserve the life you’ve always dreamed of .
The one that is wholly yours .
The one worth living for . Keep Swimming
Here we are at the end of another year and ready to embark on a new one .
Keep practicing , keep training , keep moving & keep swimming and times can happen in your spiritual life as well ,
At the end of the day, the risk is always WORTH IT .
So have fun as you jump off the cliff and enjoy the ride for what it is: A wild adventure .







No comments:
Post a Comment