New Year Greetings
I Am Wishing You All Another Year Of Prosperous .
May this new year be just the start of the JOYOUS years to come .
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year .
DO WHAT YOU LOVE , LOVE WHAT YOU DO .
Be open to NEW possibilities and enjoy the process .
Find JOY in the little things and really feel LOVE in your day .
You joy your way to JOY . You laugh your way to success . You love your way to keep your positive vibes going .
It is through your joy that good things come .
Joy is really where you're going.
If you will relax and find a way to allow it — it will be your experience .
Happy 2015 and Keep Swimming .
In these final days of December , I reflect back on the year .
I find moments where I was proud of myself , and moments where I see my faults glaring back at me .
I think about how I spent my time and what I could have done differently .
Life moves too quickly to waste it away and not make the most of it.
Yet at this time of year , many of us will start making New year’s resolutions .
What if we could resolve to change for the better , and achieve it ? We can .
Start something ... And do it now .
Here we are at the end of another year and ready to embark on a new one .
💌💌💌
I resolve to eat healthy .
I resolve to meditate every morning and every night .
I resolve to use the internet less , and connecting with myself more .
I resolve to exercise more , swim more and train hard , just keep swimming , trust my own journey .
Practicing your unique .
Know yourself and what you need to get in the zone .
🏊🏊🏊 Keep Swimming
No matter what your goals and plans for 2015 , hope you have an incredible year .
So make sure to create happiness on your own terms .
Because you’re the only one who is living your life .
Look at your previous experiences as lessons learned , which give you a new perspective from which to approach similar circumstances .
We are all amazing in our own ways.
Because your flaws are perfect.
And we are all perfectly flawed .
THE WATER MY SKY
Living in the make believe was easier than living in my own life .
When you stay true to your values, you will always be successful and working towards the life that you want .
Minor success and failures will come and go, but your values will help you weather the storm.
Trust in your ability to grow from year to year .
Be mindful of your moments this year , and you will discover that the journey is a life well lived in the making .
THANK YOU
I would like take a moment with my wholeheartedly to say THANK YOU for liking my page and all that allowing me to be here to be shared with you all .
You are all an inspiration .
Take a moment to feel the love in your soul and share your light into the world , for loved ones , for yourself .
Because your flaws are perfect .
And we are all perfectly flawed
May you all be inspired and to be motivated to become One with ALL .
A wonderful , loving , compassionate , hopeful , joyful , strengthen , faithful version of the Oneness which is within You ....
I am inspired and grateful daily by all the LOVE and MOTIVATION being shared with all .
I will be taking a moment with sincerely and telling that :
You are blessed with good luck ahead .
Happy New Year 2015 , wishing you days is going swimmingly & Thank you for your support and liking my page .
I am wishing a magnificent year ahead , but even more so ,
I am wishing that the very next moment in my life is lived with meaning , purpose , and happiness .
facebook.com/mitzswimotivation
meetzmimichelle.tumblr.com
meetzmi.blogspot.com
@Mitzswim_Fit
#mitzswimotivation
Visit
MeetzMI Swimming Classes & Competitive and Training & Aqua Aerobic and Aquatic Sport Fitness
Swimming and Health & Fitness Concept
Blogger
Swimming Classes & Competitive and Training & Aqua Aerobic and Aquatic Sport Fitness
http://mitzmiswim.blogspot.com
Meetzmi Swimming & Motivation
http://meetzmi.blogspot.com
I Metz You
http://meetzmi.blogspot.com
Tumblr
Instagram
@Mitzswim_Fit
#mitzswimotivation
My core mission is to keep the #positive #vibrations going and vibes the positive energy to all of my students .
Keep learning & keep swimming .
#swimming #swimmingcoach #strength #endurance #speed #swimfaster #technique #workout #training #coach #roll #butterfly #fly #swimmer #drive #flipturn #swimminginstructor Improves #stroke #chlorine












No comments:
Post a Comment