Discover The Better Of You
Happiness could be around the corner .
Your eyes just have to be open and your mind and heart clear to catch a glimpse of it .
It's NEVER too late ...
It’s never too late to start again , to turn your life around , to make things better, to live the life of your dreams .
Our world is full of so many sayings . Phrases , quotes , idioms …
they all reflect what we have come to understand as our journey , our life’s path , and its lessons .
With the hope that tomorrow will give us the opportunity to change and make our lives BETTER , we have the opportunity to shift our perspectives and our attitudes .
LOVE , JOY , FULFILLMENT , HAPPINESS
they are all within your grasp .
Truly ,
it’s never too late to be that happy person you want to be .
Be Happier , keep swimming . Swimming is life .
PERSISTENT and LET GO PERECTION
To be persistent but don't narrow yourself to one method for achieving your outcome .
Keep your end result in mind .
With the hope that tomorrow will give us the opportunity to change and make our lives better , we have the opportunity to shift our perspectives and our attitudes .
Let go of perfection .
That is part of the growing process because sometimes what we think we should do or how we should be is not the way things turn out . If you allow yourself the ability to stumble and sometimes fall , the act of getting back up is not as hard .
It’s one thing to say I will and another to follow through .
If we are open to the process of changing and all that comes with it we are more likely to succeed .
Each and every one of us is at a different stage in our lives .
We have chosen to live a life that is authentic to us—or, maybe we have been chosen by this life—even though it gets hard , BLUE is our passion that keep our positive vibes going .
Everyday set an intention to love yourself just as you are .
We all know the power of the mind at this point .
YOU ARE BIG
I think only about what I can do right now . By thinking small , I accomplish great things , because YOU ARE BIG .
Remind yourself every morning that you are enough and that you are loved .
Everyday set an intention to love yourself just as you are .
Remember that even if you are in a difficult phase of life , you are still on your own wonderful journey of creating your own life .
Forever learning , forever growing . I do what I can to let my child at heart dream wild .
I do what I can to live my life authentic and courageous .
Let's make the best things happen .
I find moments where I was proud of myself , and moments where I see my faults glaring back at me .
I think about how I spent my time and what I could have done differently .
Life moves too quickly to waste it away and not make the most of it .
When you stay true to your values, you will always be successful and working towards the life that you want .
Minor success and failures will come and go , but your values will help you weather the storm .
So make sure to create happiness on your own terms .
Because you’re the only one who is living your life .
And you deserve the life you’ve always dreamed of .
The one that is wholly yours . The one worth living for .
You are your own boss in your job called LIFE , and it is up to you to hold yourself accountable and keep up with your own personal standards .
Take a deep breath and keep your life moving and going .
You JOY your way to joy .
You laugh your way to success .
It is through your joy that good things come .
Joy is really where you're going .
If you will relax and find a way to allow it — it will be your experiences .
YOU_MATTER
You are still on your own wonderful journey of creating your own li
What we think about ourselves is challenged by change .
We have to see that life is changing , changing is life ; that they are one in the same thing .
Be proud of who you are
We all know the power of the mind at this point.
Because today could be your day .
Make a difference .
Because today could be your day.
Dear GOD , give me the strength , courage and vision to change what needs to be changed within , and to be in alignment with all that is for my highest good .











No comments:
Post a Comment